Styling Chic Me Pieces!

 


Chic Me is really the hype! I am obsessing over all their pieces and in this blog post I'll be sharing links tot the items and how I've styled each one!!

Solid Slit High Waist Tailored Pants


These trousers are my absolute favourite! I've styled it with a black ribbed top and some black chunky boots and to top it off a oversized leather jacket which rally pulls it all together, its so autumnal and still so edgy and it's just a perfect way to style these pants! I also added a plain back shoulder bag and my all time favourite gold jewellery to give it more of a edgy look and it also makes it look like I've put a lot more effort into my outfit.



Solid Bell Sleeve Slit Knit Sweater


I've always wanted a top like this and oh my am I happy to finally own one! I've styled it with some blue jeans with a split on the bottom and some chunky trainers and a blue puffer coat and I feel like the colours go so well together! I also added a brown shoulder bag and some gold jewellery which also pulls it well together! I also added some squared frame sunglasses because why not right!?



Knit Crop Top & High Waist Shorts Set


There is no words to describe this cosy knitwear set!! The material is so thick and I can just imagine cosied up in bed and watching movies with some hot chocolate in this set. They even do it in pink and I have seriously been living in this, YES TO LOUNGEWEAR!



Sending love,







Comments

Popular Posts