Summer with Ejimoo!

 


I had so much fun during the summer and I've made so many new memories and took so many photos and what is perfect is that I'm able to display them on Ejimoo! 

If you don't know what Ejimoo is then it's a app where you can post anything you like and people can fire them as a like. It's a no comment app which makes it seems like a photo album and once you post the photos turn black and white.

I've done so much during the summer and I'm never able to display them but that's where Ejimoo has made me so much happier! I love displaying my photos on the app and just being able to see them all together with my loved ones.


I am going to miss my iced coffee dates but I sure will be displaying them all over Ejimoo because will never get over them! I can constantly post my memories on Ejimoo no matter what season and it will just be my little album but for everyone to see which I love! 




Sending my love,




Comments

Popular Posts