My Favourite Jewellery.

 


Hey Angels,

If you know me then you know that i am a lover for gold jewellery. Recently i have discovered some new pieces and added them to my collection so i thought i would share it with you as they are so long lasting and look s well presented with every outfit!

I've always been a lover of gold jewellery and forever will be. Whenever i forgot to wear jewellery o feel so plain but necklaces is something i'll always have on. 


Some of my favourite necklaces are from both brands called Uma Jewellery and Drippin Gold.

The twisted gold necklace is linked here:


They also do it in silver if you prefer! This necklace gives such a elegant look to any outfit and just gives it that extra sparkle. 

The solider necklace is linked here: 


This is such a simple necklace for a cute basic outfit and it just really adds that touch of looking like you made more effort to your outfit.


I've recently collaborate with Drippin Gold and i have fallen in love with all their jewellery! These are my favourite earrings right now and they just finish off every outfit so nicely. When i start college again popping these on will just make my outfits look so much better and i wont feel plain with these hoops on. These hoops are the perfect size and i have fallen in love with the twisted effect on them as it just gives it that more elegant touch. You can also get these in silver if you prefer.

Here are the earrings linked:


I have so many pieces I love off their website and the quality on their jewellery is unreal!

If you're looking for any jewellery brands then here are my most favourites at such reasonable prices!






Sending my love,








Comments

Popular Posts