Using @aircharge_shop for a week!



Recently I've struggled charging multiple devices with one charger until I discovered a Air Charge. Air charge is a brand who provides wireless chargers. You might think you don't need one but trust me you do! Here are the key features for the charger:

  • Fast charging up to 10W
  • Durable construction
  • Lightweight and portable – only 107gr (3.8oz)
  • Overcurrent, overheat, overvoltage and foreign object protection
  • Charges through up to 5mm phone cases
Air charge charges iphone 8's and above and also the newest Samsungs! Not only that they also charge the second generation of air pods and controllers or if you have any devices that don’t have wireless charging built in, they have a keyring adaptor, that plugs into the device and can charge off the wireless charger!

I've been trying out the charger for around a week and it comes in so much handy! 



I'm always on my desk working and so my phone looses charge quickly. I've had the charger plugged in by my desk every time i'm working so instead of using a wired charger i am able to use the air charge and just place my phone onto the charger instead of the table! It also charges my phone so much faster and my phone doesn't get overheated at all!

This charger is honestly life changing! Having it in the kitchen when cooking or in the living room and being able to pick up calls without having a wire attached to your phone is so easy! 

If your at a desk 24/7 then i definitely recommend you purchase this! Take it to work or leave it at home as it's such a workspace essential!

You also have a option to personalise it with your initials or your name like the image shown:



So what are you waiting for? GO GRAB ONE NOW STARTING FROM £24.99!!



USE CODE: AIRLAURA10 FOR 10% OFF!!

Sending my love,

 

Comments

Popular Posts