Trying Out Dermalogica's Mini Best Selling Products!


I've always wanted to try Dermalogica products. I've seen everyone give such good reviews about them and they kindly sent me a box of there mini best selling products! I wanted to share my opinion on these products to you guys! 
Usually the one main thing that i look for in skincare products expect for the product itself is the packaging! I find that when a product look so simple it makes it look more valuable and could show a lot about the product itself.

SPECIAL CLEANSING GEL

The first step to any skin care routine is course a face wash or a cleansing gel! This Dermalogica cleansing gel is a soap-free, foaming gel designed to thoroughly remove excess oils and impurities without drying the skin. It also doesn't contain any artificial fragrance or color! It's also recommended for all skin conditions! 
When i first tried this out i wasn't expecting nothing whats so ever but when it foamed up and i washed it off it felt different to my usual cleansing gels! My face felt more clean and fresh and it looked so much brighter!

DAILY MICROFOLIANT

I know we all haven't seen something like this before. But this Dermalogica daily microfoliant is meant to achieve brighter and smooth skin every day! Its a rice-based powder activated upon contact with water, releasing papin, salicyic acid and rice enzymes to polish skin to perfection. Skin looks instantly brighter, with fewer visible pores. A skin brightening complex of phytic acid, white tea and licorice helps balance uneven skin tone white a super-soothing blend of colloidal oatmeal and allantoin calms skin. Gentle enough for daily use. Not recommended for users or medically-prescribed exfoliation products.
When i tried this out it was very different but I've realized using these products step  by step makes your skin feel so skin and especially when you've had such a long day and then wiping off your makeup and using these products just makes you feel so much better!

SKIN SMOOTHING CREAM

Everyone loves a good cream after using some type of face wash.This Dermalogica cream is a medium-weight moisturizer to balance combination/dry skin. It's a deep moisturizing lecithin and aloe gel nourish while extracts of mallow, cucumber and amina soothe and hydrate skin, helping to restore suppleness and tone. Antioxidant grape seed extract plus vitamins C and E help shield skin from environmental assutants. Free of artificial fragrance and colors.  
With my dry skin i find it so hard to find a cream that keeps my skin hydrated 24/7 but since I've been using this my skin hasn't been flaky under my makeup ad it hasn't looked rough!

MULTIVITAMIN POWER FIRM

This Dermalogica power firm cream helps combat lines around antioxidant vitamins C and E help improve elasticity while silicone's shield vulnerable skin.

I do defiantly recommend you guys have a look at Dermalogica's products because honestly i would defiantly recommend them!

Thank you again Dermalogica for gifting me these mini products.

Sending my love,





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts