Trying Out Feed!


Introducing FEED! Feed is made for those who are constantly on-the-go, Feed gives you the energy you need to achieve your goals. 
Feed is produced in France and they are convenient, 100% balanced and also Eco-friendly! They are composed of high-quality ingredients and are gluten-free, lactose-free, GM-free and palm oil free. Feed ensures you will not feel sudden fatigue throughout the day and guarantees a healthy diet without any deficiencies. Whether at the gym, in the office, travelling or at the cinema. Feed fits around your needs and allows you to spend more time on what really matters to you!

Here is my opinion on the products!

Let's start off with the packaging! I find the packaging so cute and unique! They have added photos of what the products would be made of and it all just stands out so well and if i walked past it in a shop it would definitely catch my eye!


The first 2 products i wanted to try are these 100% vegan shakes! The flavors that i had tried are chocolate and vanilla. They are ready to drink and they act like a complete meal which is perfect for when you are in a rush and they are enriched with vitamins and minerals with sweeteners.
I would say the vanilla is my absolute favorite!


Next up we have this Tomato shake and what you do with this is you add 400ml of room temperature water in the shaker and then you add 4 scoops (150g per meal of feed) and after that you shake and consume it within 12 hours.
I haven't tried this out yet but i will be trying to very soon (follow my Instagram to keep updated! LAURASSTYLEX)
This mix included vitiamn A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9, B12,C, D, E and K!


The last but my most favorite are these 100% vegan bars! I got sent 3 flavors which were, chocolate, apple and cranberry and banana and chocolate.


I tried the chocolate one and as you can see i was pretty shocked on how it tasted! Not only on how it tasted it literally looked like a chocolate brownie and smelt like one too, best part is thats it vegan! These bars have 5 squares and eating the whole packet is a full meal! Perfect to just pop in your bag when your in a rush!

I definitely recommend you check FEED out and give there site a little browse!

https://www.instagram.com/feed.global/
https://www.feed.co/uk/en/

Sending my love,


Comments

Popular Posts